As Bondi Wash have a fan following in Hong Kong and China, when the coronavirus hit in early 2020 they requested independent laboratory testing of their Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender Mist Spray. The testing took two months to complete but the tests results are in!
The Bondi Wash Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender Mist Spray is tested against the coronavirus (which is actually a category of viruses including both SARS and covid-19). In order to do this the laboratory used the specific coronavirus murine hepatitis virus (MHV) to undertake the test which is a coronavirus that affects animals and causes symptoms similar to the virus COVID-19 that is currently affecting humans and causing worldwide havoc!
The results have just landed and confirmed that the Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender Mist Spray scored off the charts and was awarded the 'kills 99.99% of bacteria, germs and virus standard! What this means is that if you have 10,000 molecules of the corona virus, less than 1 molecule will be left after spraying the Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender Mist Spray. Success!
Now... we know what you are thinking... why weren't the studies performed on the the actual COVID-19? Well if it was possible to get your hands on the virus for product testing that would have been the case! However, it is not. With this new testing though we do know that the Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender Mist Spray does meet the standard 'kills 99.99% of coronavirus', as well as kills 99.99% bacteria and influenza (H1N1/influenza A).
Could these be the ultimate handbag, home, office, nappy bag, bathroom staple? We definitely think so!
Other tips to keep you & your family healthy
Good health isn't rocket science. It is a matter of practicing basic hygiene consistency and regularly. Our top tips for avoiding and reducing the spread of Corona Virus are the same as spreading any cold or flu virus. These include:
1. Practice good hand washing hygiene. This includes after you have been to the toilet, but also before you eat or touch your face, after you have used your phone or television remote control, and definitely after using public transport and the shopping trolley at your local supermarket!
2. Nourish yourself and your immune system with a diet rich in fresh foods. My rule of thumb is that 80% of the foods you eat should have been living recently themselves. Take care of your vitamin C intake!
3. Wash fruit and vegetables before eating. Remember that many people have often handled your food before you do!
4. Get your daily dose of Vitamin D. We know this isn't also possible in the Netherlands but 10 mins of morning or afternoon sun on arms, chest and face help boost your levels of this immune boosting essential vitamin.
5. Rest & Sleep. Heal and energise during those precious hours, try to get at least 7 hours of good sleep.
6. Don't worry be happy! Did you know that stress can reduce your immune system function by up to 90%??!! Keep that natural doctor inside you going strong with positive thinking, meditation and love.